There will be three grids at Cadwell Park to ensure that people get the opportunity to race. Cadwell is only permitted 24 starters per grid and this was the best combination to ensure everyone gets to race.
- Grid 1 – Mono 2000 Classic, Mono 1800 and Mono DTEC
- Grid 2 – Mono Moto and Mono 1600
- Grid 3 – Mono 2000 + a few 2000 Classic’s who are topping up the grid with a half-price non-championship extra race.
We have been allocated the best area of paddock, but there is limited space so to be fair to all competitors, could trailers, caravans, motorhomes and other non-essential vehicles be parked out of the main paddock area and for those with large awnings to consider sharing. With approx. 60 racing cars we need to work together.
During Sunday’s lunch break there will be a grid shot of all competitors cars. We will be lining cars up, three abreast to get as many cars in the shot, and the cars will be gridded up in no particular order to highlight the variety of cars within Monoposto. We would also like to get a ‘class of 2015’ photograph of drivers, suited and booted if possible (helmets not necessary for this).
This means that Mono2000 Classic, Mono1800 and Duratec cars may need to go straight to assembly area afterwards whilst the others go back to the paddock.
- Timetable 18 April Cadwell Issue TWO (revised timetable)
- Final Instructions Issue One
- Paddock Plan 18-19 April CP Issue ONE
- SR’s Issue ONE CP Full
- MSV Testing on Friday 17th