Current Monoposto Regulations
- 2023 Monoposto Championship Regulations
- 2023 Reprise IT Tiedeman Trophy Championship Regulations
- 2023 Reprise IT Tiedeman Trophy Championship Bulletin 01 - updated regulation regarding rain lights, and revising class structure so that the Dallara F308-F311 cars are treated as a seperate class.
Harnesses (seat belts): Please be aware of recent updates to allowable harnesses. FIA 8853/98 is withdrawn and the standard going forward is FIA 8853-2016. Some of you may be aware that Motorsport UK allow for extended use of harnesses for 5 years past their stated expiry date, but this only applies to FIA 8853-2016 homologated harnesses so please check your harness is complaint.
Fire Extinguishers: All competitors should note that from 01.01.2022, new fire extinguisher regulations come into force as per Section K Appendix 3 of Motorsport UK's Blue Book. FIA-approved and plumbed fire extinguishers are obligatory for UK single seater racing. Some 2.25 litre systems are not FIA Approved. Also please note that some systems require 8mm tubing instead of 6mm and multiple nozzles (up to 8). The updated list can be found HERE
The Monoposto Racing Club's regulations have to be read and interpreted in conjunction with Motorsport UK's regulations 'the Blue Book'. The 2023 edition can be referenced HERE.
External Technical Documents referenced within above regulations
- Monoposto Technical Specification Mygale F4 2023
- Formula Renault Technical Documents for 2006 and 2008
- Formula Renault Sport Manual for the F3R FRS engine
- Formula Renault Technical Regulations 1994 (and F2N FR Engine catalogue)
- Formula Vauxhall & Junior 2000 Sporting and Techncial Regulations
- Formula Ford 1600 Kent 2013 FF1600 Technical Regulations
- Formula Ford 1800 Zetec 2012 FF1800 Zetec Technical Regulations
- Formula Ford 1600 Duratec 2013 FF1600 Duratec Technical Regulations
- Classic Formula Ford 2000 (2013) CLASSIC_FF2000 Technical Regulations
- 1990 Formula Vauxhall Lotus technical regulations
- CLARIFICATION: Piedrafita Technical Clarification
- CLARIFICATION: 23.01.15 - Toyota 3S-GE Piedrafieta Engines (Spanish F3 / European Open F3)
- CLARIFICATION: 29.12.16 - Roll Over Protection Systems (ROPS)
For reference purposes and historical interest only, here are previous years regulations.