I thought that I should give an update as where we are and how the Coronavirus might impact us in the Monoposto Racing Club.
As we are all aware there is a fluid situation with respect to public health requirements to manage the Coronavirus outbreak. As the position evolves we will endeavour to send regular updates. At present we are hopeful, that due to the nature and relatively low numbers involved in club motorsport events these will still be able to proceed as planned and this is also the position of MSVR.
We can confirm that if an event is cancelled your entry fee will be refunded. This has been confirmed by MSVR.
We would ask that you enter events as usual so that the consequences of people holding off entries does not in itself lead to unintended consequences. We will confirm with you 2 weeks before each event, before payment is taken, when more relevant up to date information on the situation should be available.