Current Monoposto Regulations
All competitors should note that from 01.01.2022, new fire extinguisher regulations come into force as per Section K Appendix 3 of Motorsport UK's Blue Book. FIA-approved and plumbed fire extinguishers are obligatory for UK single seater racing. Some 2.25 litre systems are not FIA Approved. Also please note that some systems require 8mm tubing instead of 6mm and multiple nozzles (up to 8).
The updated list can be found HERE
The Monoposto Racing Club's regulations have to be read and interpreted in conjunction with Motorsport UK's regulations 'the Blue Book'. The 2022 edition can be referenced HERE.
External Technical Documents referenced within above regulations
- Formula Renault Technical Documents for 2006 and 2008
- Formula Renault Sport Manual for the F3R FRS engine
- Formula Renault Technical Regulations 1994 (and F2N FR Engine catalogue)
- Formula Vauxhall & Junior 2000 Sporting and Techncial Regulations
- Formula Ford 1600 Kent 2013 FF1600 Technical Regulations
- Formula Ford 1800 Zetec 2012 FF1800 Zetec Technical Regulations
- Formula Ford 1600 Duratec 2013 FF1600 Duratec Technical Regulations
- Classic Formula Ford 2000 (2013) CLASSIC_FF2000 Technical Regulations
- CLARIFICATION: Piedrafita Technical Clarification
- CLARIFICATION: 23.01.15 - Toyota 3S-GE Piedrafieta Engines (Spanish F3 / European Open F3)
- CLARIFICATION: 29.12.16 - Roll Over Protection Systems (ROPS)
For reference purposes and historical interest only, here are previous years regulations.