This 2 day event takes place at Cadwell Park on the 22nd and 23rd of April as part of the MSVR race meeting and is the opening rounds of the 2017 Monoposto Championship. There will be one 15 min qualifying and one 15 min race on each day for 2 grids comprising up to maximum 28 cars, thus capacity at this meeting for 54 cars.
Anticipated grid split will be Mono F3, FR, 2000 and Classic on one grid and Mono 1600, 1800, 1400 and 1000 on the other although this may change depending on entries to ensure that everyone gets a chance to race.
Details of the meeting will appear here as they become available. The official, up-to-date information can be found on the MSVR website
- Entry Form
- Final Instructions (issue 1)
- Paddock Plan 22-23 April (issue 1)
- Supplementary Regulations (issue 1)
- Timetable (issue 4)
- Cadwell Entry List (issue 4) – grid space available – entry form above…
- RESULTS: 2017 Cadwell Grid 1 Results Book
- RESULTS: 2017 Cadwell Grid 2 results book
- Race Report
Note: Paddock space at Cadwell Park is always limited, so please be considerate with the amount of space your rig takes up and to move empty trailers and all non-essential vehicles to the overflow areas further up the paddock.
Monoposto Lap Records